Non-German Campsite

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I may be interested.... I come wednesday afternoon/evening...

I don't know if we camp with you because of our first time...

give more info and I'll let you know ok?

Hopefully not campig far from the festival-area and the toilets...

*slaps Lord Horb for being OUT too
/Fallen_Knight

Nanostorm

30 Juni 2002
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
We have plans for our own site, just for old friends to find us. But me and svartsinn will probably take a trip to your site to get drunk and serve you guys karsk!! post where you will set it up as soon as you know! Just don't bring any fish drink

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
lvsitanno: will be good to share some beers with another black metaller!

what age are most of the people who will be at the camp site? i hope i'm not the youngest.. im 17 and may have to ask someone to buy me whiskey..

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Lord Horb
Lord Nagold / SheistheDark / Lord Horb / eventually Bommel of Boom / Celtic Berserk / couple more friends

- wednesday noon (rest arrives wednesday night)

- OUT

but hey, we'll definitely try to set up our tents near the German forum camp... and so should you guys, too :)

I want a forum camp. Not a german forum camp and a non-german forum camp, but all that has been said about the forum camp is in German....

But I'll look for you, Lord Horb, as you won't be seeing the Blind Guardian show :) . And I'd also like to meet Bommel of Doom (hope she finally decides to go to WOA), so I'll definitely look for you!!

See you all!!

kanninne

25 Jan. 2002
Malaysia
Website besuchen
hohoii!!! thanks sodomy...for reminding my nick to others..

i hope the final decision will be up by 15th...im arriving at frankfurt that day....7pm....

arriving to wacken on wednesday!! kanninne/IN

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
This is a bit confusing...

There will be a big forum camp.. with one sode german-forumers and one english-forumers??
Are you going to drink beer all the time??

I am going to watch a lot of bands and drink some beer...
bu alcohol isn't everything, right? :D

I don't know who we are going to camp near... *1st-timers on Wacken* :p

/Fallen_Knight

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Xpet - wednesday around noon, hopefully - OUT because already stying at the German camp :D

@szandekh
if you need addresses of supermarkets in order to buy a tent let me know

@Evenfiel
ummm... I think you look like a Brazilian...or just a cute little Metalhead :D ...but you could be from Spain, Portugal or wherever as well! ;)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@Sodomy & Lust

WHERE did you find a similar thread like this one in the German forum??? :confused:

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Ok:
I'm trying to create this forum camp because there is no All Users forum camp (until now, at least...).

Nanostorm: fish drinks are not allowed, so rest assured :)

Szandekh: my guess is that the average age is between 17 and late 20's.No one will ask your age there :) I'm 21 btw

Fallen_Knight: arriving on wednesday afternoon is enugh to camp close to the festival entrance and close enough to the toilets, without smelling it! We won't be drinking beer all time. The camp site is just for us to meet, go to places together and meet again after the shows so we can drink afterwards (avoind hangovers, stay drunk!).

Schlossvippach: you're welcome to join us for a drink! It won't be too hard to find us ;)

kanninne - wednesday
Lvsitanno - wednesday
Rosk - wednesday??
Sodomy&Lust - thursday evening
szandekh + friend - wednesday afternoon
Lordwalter - wednesday early afternoon

We must camp near the german the german campsite, because a lot of people we know are there. AND Kschpät is there hehe :p

Everyone should bring a big national flag and some poles. It would be nice to see a lot of flags together there.

Evenfiel, are you in or out?

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I just want to confirm, I'll do what it takes to be there on wednesday!!!

There's a new version of the map online right now!!!

Please give it a look and suggest omething... I really don't know... remember I'm a Wacken virgin :D

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
I think campsite B is the best. Around R-19 quadrant would be ok. Anyone is free to suggest and it would be nice to know where is the german campsite (Xpet, be a nice girl for us :p )

kanninne - wednesday
Lvsitanno - wednesday
Rosk - wednesda~y
Sodomy&Lust - thursday evening
szandekh + friend - wednesday afternoon
Lordwalter - wednesday early afternoon
Brat & friends?(how many) - wednesday
Argon Factor - wednesday

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
It looks Okey on R19. :D

A flag pole? I have only a small swedish flag.

Lvsitanno, I am sking my girlfriend where she wants to camp, I would like to camp with you guys, I'll inform you tomorrow, okey?

/Fallen_Knight