Meeting The Forum Metalheadz!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Well it was really surprizing for us. Later we were told it has something to do with the German history, don't know about that. Did't really care, we only made jokes about it at that time.
But it was strange....

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
sometimes you meet stupid idiots. Some years ago I was wearing orange Doc Marten´s and some guys told me I had too colorful shoes...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Icelandic-arse

@Sodomy: are the racist in Spain like in the movie Taxi?!

I don't know, I've not seen that film (I don't like too much the Spanish movies), but if they are as intelligent as a brick and they love football....yes, they are like in that movie.

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
I'm also back.. :)
Well then i know i'm going to have troubles in Germany. :)
I only wear armyboots or doc martens. I got a Tors-hammer around my neck and one Tattooed on my left arm, is also going to get another one on the other arm. And i'm usually wearing Burzum shirts. Oh and i got short hair.. Damned..
*might as well tattoo "Ins Satan we Trust" across my back.*

:)

The way i see it any religion or ideology that either lives on fanatism or violence. Are based on weak ideas that probably would fall apart if they was examined in sunlight.

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Originally posted by Kroppus
mserebrinsky : It's not the women that needs to be protected from me,, It's the other way around :)

Just let me set you straight. The first thing a norwegian looks after in any women is one that can hold her beer. So if a woman want to impress a norwegian, all she has to do is drink him under the table and take him either to his or her's home. :)
*hopes he didn't give away to many hints there*
Good drinking buddies are hard to fid when you look for them that keeps up with your intake :))

Hahahaha hey Kroppus, is that what you call romance??? :p

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Re: þæðö

Originally posted by Icelandic-arse
I´ll definately bring some tiny icelandic flag and our national candy harðfisk or dried fish mmm....

@Sodomy: are the racist in Spain like in the movie Taxi?!

Hey Icelandic!! What in hell is harðfisk??? :p
Candy? What kind of candy?? Hehehe im very into cuisine stuff.. :p

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Originally posted by xpet
:eek:
I never thought Metallers who wear army boots could be Nazis... I thought there also German Metallers who do?!

Metallers here also wear boots... but... if you see a guy with army-style hair a slayer T-Shirt, boots and a camufled trousers he is probabily a nazi... what is a bad thing... cause i like slayer anyway... :p

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Xpet : I did have some problems last year. But tas soon they understood i was from Norway it was ok. That's the reason i've decided to let my heair grow this summer.. *sighs*
This will be the first time since 94 that my hair is more than 0.5 centimeters long. Imagine washing hair that goes down belowe your shoulders every day after work for used oil and shit. I got tiered of it after 3 years.
The only time it really bother's me that people think i'm nazi 'cause of my short hair is when you expain you're not. And they still say you're a nazi.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
:eek:
really strange... how can anybody call a person a nazi only because he has short hair??? There are much more things that are outing people as nazis. Thorshammers are on my opinion not one of them. I´d thought I know how you look like - no nazi at all! :)
That guys must have been kinda the same idiots which threatened a friend of mine because he dared to visit Wacken with his hippie bus...
Ergh!!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Hailz Evenfiel!
What are you doing here? *ggg*

Welcome to the board! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Hailz xpet!

I didnt even know that Wacken had a forum until I read your e-mail! (Which I'm replying right now :) )