Meeting The Forum Metalheadz!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Hey you all!

My suggestion! Lets see who is interested and lets meet eachother on the festival!!! I mean... it would be fun to meet all of you who i already have contact on the forum!!! What do you think about it?!

Regards!

By the way: is this the thread 100? :p

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Well we norwegians and australians are going to gang up and as Xpet said so nicely on another place here. "GROWL FOLK SONGS AT YOU ALL" So t will be fairly easy to find us. :))
We'll also have some norwegian flags the way they really should be hanging :))
Just look for some red flags with an inverted blue cross in the middle on another inverted white one. :)

So join in on the madness and see what's going to happen.
:))

Kroppus - Viking camp planner

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
hm... there will be A LOT of norwegian flaggs in wacken :D but, nevermind.... i think we will be on campground I this year again... and you just CANT miss the camp if everything goes as we want it to ;)

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Hahaha, yeah, it seems that ALL norwegians headbangers will be at wacken!! Well... anyway... if you see a tent with a Brazilian flag on it (it will probabily be the only one in the festival so it will probabily be mine)... so... feel free to come over... :)

And im curious to taste MET... i heard that is very nice drink!! :-D

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
BRAZIL????? wow! my best friend is a half-brazilian :)
do you come alone?? only because of the wacken festival??? isn't it too expensive ???

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
mserebrinsky : There's going to be a lot of us at any rate. And we're also known for making ourselves known around. Not in a bad way. Just be warned that if there's a guy speaking some really strange words and he's offering you a bottle with something that looks like water. Be careful. It's norwegian homemade alcohol. 92 to 96% clean alcohol. It's not the best drink if you ain't used to it. :)
The thing you're all thinking about as MET is MEAD and it's a vine made from a lot of honey. It's really sweet and incredible good. And itt's usually aroun 15%alcohol. + You don't get a hangover from it if it's made the good old way. :) (read no chemicals in it)
:))

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
@ Xantia!

Yes, we´re going just for the wacken... im planning to spend some more days after the festival travelling on germany... but im not sure yet... hmm.. yes... its a little bit expensive to travel from Brazil to europe at that time of the year... but i think its worthy.. :)
Well... but its kinda crazy... as i spent one whole month in europe on the beggining on the year.. :)
Actually im going with 2 more friends... :)

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
*lol* the campground is open monday to sunday.... so you can come earlyer ;)

time for bed now! ( in austria it's nearly 00:00 ! ;) )

dream of wacken and metal on!

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Kroppus:

Ahh... well.. to tell the truth im not used to alcohol in general... i don´t use to drink at all... so... drinking almost absolut alcohol doesn´t seem.. hmm... something that will make me feel comfortable... :p
Its homemade alcohol of what?

Ahh.. ok.. MEAD.. so.. i read it wrong.. ok... it seems nice!!! Its seems very sweet also... :)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
mserebrinsky : Then i'd guess youd be really uncomfortable with the norwegian home made booze. It's usually made from water, sugar and yeast. That you make into a sort of vine. (wich tastes really bad) The only good thing about it is that if you're getting drunk on that the first time, you almost never pukes again. Specially not if you're getting used to it. :) This stuff is then destilled once or twice to get the clean alcohol out of it. This ain't allowed in Norway, but a lot of people do it. Specially 'cause of the prices in the vine monopoly. And some thinks of it as good old haouse work. :)

Mead is so good it's really hard to explain the taste. Floating honey with a bit of bitter after taste might be a good one. :)