Meeting The Forum Metalheadz!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

kräk_huora

4 Apr. 2002
Finland,Hellsinki
Kroppus:

That norwegian home made booze you are talking about is known as kilju in finland. Friend of mine just made 25 litres of it and i just cant wait for next weekend...

Its cheap, its good, it fucks up your head and gives you the worst hangover ever.

"possessed by kilju"

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
small German lesson: In English it´s MEAD, in German it´s called MET. ;)

about flags - I guess flags are not really a clue for people´s origin - many have just any flag which has obviously no special meaning!

@mserebrinsky
didnt you want to mail me some stuff? ;)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
kräk_huora : There must be what you're mixing it wth that gives you the hangover.. We mix it with coffe and it's ok. Ok you'll have a bit of an "out of the body" experience the day after. :)

Thordis : I will be waiting with mead\met\MJØD or beer for you.
The same to you Xpet and Brat. :) The rest of you will have to follow the noice. Ehem,, meant singing.. :)))

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Kroppus
Well we norwegians and australians are going to gang up and as Xpet said so nicely on another place here. "GROWL FOLK SONGS AT YOU ALL"

thanks for invitation, Kroppus, but I still don´t know if I like Norwegian folk songs, hehe - are they similar to that great Storm CD???? THEN I guess I´ll come :) But I hope for you all that you don´t want to hear ME singing :D :D

eh, and at another place you asked me if I ever fell into your mud hole :D
Unfortunately the answer is a big NO :D :D
I never fell into any mud hole at a festival, hehe! Me not!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
Originally posted by kräk_huora
Kroppus:

That norwegian home made booze you are talking about is known as kilju in finland. Friend of mine just made 25 litres of it and i just cant wait for next weekend...

Its cheap, its good, it fucks up your head and gives you the worst hangover ever.

"possessed by kilju"

What a luck that beer is that cheap in our country, so there is no need to drink stuff like that.

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Originally posted by xpet
small German lesson: In English it´s MEAD, in German it´s called MET. ;)

about flags - I guess flags are not really a clue for people´s origin - many have just any flag which has obviously no special meaning!

@mserebrinsky
didnt you want to mail me some stuff? ;)

Ahh.. after two weeks of hell in the office i have time again.. :p

Ahh.. ok.. so MET is also right... :p

Flags: And why people would bring to a festival flags that are not from their countries? I mean.. why someone from Australia would bring an Israeli Flag? :p