Guys from abroad, I need your help!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Brat: It might be that you're right about that. But then again you got theis thing about needing something. Say what if we need it to light up our BBQ? Ican't see anyone arguing about that. Specially if we give them a beer and send them away again. :)

And i'm eating and drinking a lot now. *is in training for Wacken* .)

Thordis: Fiskepudding is not good with or without sjokolade. It's mashed fish... :(

Xpet: Well i'm going to look for some telescopic poles when i'm at Roskilde. They're easier to bring with you too. The only problem is that you can't tape together 2 ore more. :)
Short flagpoles ain't that fun.
:)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Kroppus
Brat: It might be that you're right about that. But then again you got theis thing about needing something. Say what if we need it to light up our BBQ? Ican't see anyone arguing about that. Specially if we give them a beer and send them away again. :)
:)

I'm sure we can find something better to light bbqs with...like maybe a 'metal' magazine full of Limpbizkit & Crazy Train :D We'd need something better to sacrifice than a flag LOL! maybe someone's really bad tshirt? Dirty underpants? Bra? hahahah

is that chocolate? the word is similar to the Russian word for chocolate...

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Brat: I was only thinking about finding those horrible blue flags with a yellow cross in the middle. The swedish one. :)
I'm not that evil that i take any flag i can find.

Yepps SJOKOLADE = Chokolate

The norwegian class goes on.:)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
*pushing this thread to the top*

maybe there are some new guys who have some suggestions concerning my first question about the Metal Travel Guide? ;)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
*looking around innocent*

hey, what about the scene in Iceland, France and the US?? Hello guys ;)