Guys from abroad, I need your help!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
The Metal Travel Guide!

Hey everybody out there,

the Metal Travel Guide is online! http://www.metaltravelguide.com!
But even it´s online now, we still need your help (many countries are still missing!): If you know any metal related addresses at your home town (or what you discovered at your holidays), send them, maybe with a link and a little description, to info@metaltravelguide.com and we will publish them on the page. You surely can also send me a private message or post your addresses here.

Thanx a lot! Help us to become the ultimative community! ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hey, thanks to you again. I will now have a look at the Scream page.
There seem to be many metal related places in Norway and you Norwegian guys are helping a lot with our travel guide!
But what about all you guys from other contries??? I dont have any addresses in Sweden, Finland and Denmark - that can´t be true! ;)
So, I´m still collecting places from all over the world :)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
:)
One problem,, at least here. The infernopage don't load. :(

To be honest i don't think there's much of a metal scene in Sweden\Denmark. At least not the way it's here in Norway. Sorry DK.

Sometimes it's great to be a small country.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
and what about all the metal bands coming from Sweden and Finland? Are they only meeting in their rehearsal rooms? I cant believe that! :)
Btw, the inferno page isnt loading here, too.
But the addresses at the scream page are very good! :)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
*LMAO*
Have you ever met a swede\finnish person that likes to meet other\new people?
I haven't done that yet. :)
You almost never find a few swedes at a festival walking around and trying to get to know other people. I've been at the Roskilde festival each year since 84, and i' think i count the socially inclined sweedes i've met on my fingers. They loose interest in everyone that's not from Sweeden. Must be that they know they're inferior to the rest of scandinavians.
:)))

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
don´t know! Most of the scandinavian people I met at festivals have been more or less drunken :D
But maybe it´s good to provocate them here a bit?! ;)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
I'm all for that.
*wonders if there is someone online that want to defend them*

If not we'll have to team up at WOA, and hunt them down. :)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
obviously there are no Swedish guys here... or they don´t want to talk to us ;) Who knows it?

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Well, you know. The reason they don't type here is that they still haven't learned to type. :)
I think they use the first 10 years in school learning how to read, then they have to spend 5 more years learning how to type\write.
(Norwegians and Danes don't have that high thoughts about swedes. Not so strange since we can't avoid meeting them now and then. :)

*wonders if some swedes read this at all*

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Hehe, so it seems to be true that most Norwegian jokes are about the neighbours in Sweden. I have some in my two books about Norway... it's like what the Austrians do with Germans and other way round....

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
I don't know about Autria vs. Germany. But in Scandinavia it's not jokes. Sweden is the little brother to Norway and Denmark. Or should we say the black sheep in the family? Somehow that has made the swedes sink into a kind of national stupidity. Like after the Olympic's in Salt Lake. "Well, Norway got a lot of medals. But since we're now members of the EU. All the medals that the other EU countries won, also belongs to us." Rather pathetic in my eyes.
The only thing that makes danes, norwegians and swedes stand out from a normal family, is th fact that if someone insults a swede. We'll join in pouring gasoline on the fire. :) Or just telling them to go on. :)
Still, there's some swedes that' got a brain and is really nice people. Usually they tend to have parent's who comes from other scandinavian countries, or they live really close to the border.
*want's back Jemtland + Herjedalen*