your work

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Shadowtear
I´ve made an appreticeship as a wallpainter...after my assay to be a journey man...I wasn`t able to work in my old firm...so I started a special studies-school...which you only can make if you had an apprenticeship...so now I´m on this school... have a besides job (two times a week at a fillin-station)...and sometimes I work private for some people in my wallpainter job

do you strip the paint as well :rolleyes: :p:D:D:p

svenne

17 Juli 2003
Stockholm
Website besuchen
Into digital equipment for studio & Tv-stuff, quite nice, but for the moment it's very much to do and I think it would be better to be a Gravedigger....=) Vacation is still ahead.... 1 week to go.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I'm a student, but since some of us have to PAY BILLS, I work at a sporting goods store (http://www.galyans.com) selling camping/outdoors gear - tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, canoes, kayaks, that kinda crap.

Wanna visit? From DC, drive North up I-270, get off at exit 9B (Sam Eig Highway), follow the ramp to Washingtonian Center, and ours is the huge fucking building the size of an airplane hangar. Ask for Scotty in camping, and bring beer! :D

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Originally posted by Warthog
I'm a student, but since some of us have to PAY BILLS, I work at a sporting goods store (http://www.galyans.com) selling camping/outdoors gear - tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, canoes, kayaks, that kinda crap.

Wanna visit? From DC, drive North up I-270, get off at exit 9B (Sam Eig Highway), follow the ramp to Washingtonian Center, and ours is the huge fucking building the size of an airplane hangar. Ask for Scotty in camping, and bring beer! :D

If I ever will be in Washington D.C. ....for sure I´ll meet you then....*lol*... :D ;)

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
Originally posted by Warthog

I´m sure you get discounts at the store I once went to this huge outlet sport mall in Florida

damn you're making me an enticing offer ! to the US the murder capital :(

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Shadowtear
If I ever will be in Washington D.C. ....for sure I´ll meet you then....*lol*... :D ;)

lol, feel free to drop by anytime! I offer beer, food, and clean accomodations for all metalheads travelling from afar! :D

Originally posted by dittohead
i was near DC...once, hated that shit little place called N-Y-fucking-C :p

haha, oh yes...NYC is very near to DC...er...it's only FIVE hours drive away, lol. :p :rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by berserkur
I´m sure you get discounts at the store I once went to this huge outlet sport mall in Florida

damn you're making me an enticing offer ! to the US the murder capital :(

ah, don't worry, that's old news. :) that was back when DC had that cracksmoking asswipe Marion Barry for mayor. Just stay on the north side of the Anacostia River and you're fine! The south side ain't safe for white people...