Your opinion

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
G

yeah, i think i couldn´t get any better billing for my first year at the W:O:A

MUSTARD!!!

G

It can get better, if there are 80 bands that you wanna see... :)

G

ayy no! not BLind Guardian! rather Iced Earth with them being forced to play old songs only!

G

ooohhhh finally someone with a good taste!!!

Marduk kicked fucking ass at the Graspop in Belgium!!! they would be one hell of a headliner!!!!

G

Hi folks

Maybe Atheist, Death, Deicide, Hypocrisy ( again :) ) or Cannibal Corpse with Chris Barnes on the vocals-> and I want to hear "Hammer Shmashed Face"

G

Not in fucking Germany, #@!? ! I want to hera it, too. Last year, they played it in Salzburg, IT RULEZ ....

G

sure does! and Germany fucking sucks when it comes to censorship!!!

G

They played it in Straßburg,too. I falled on my knees and started to pray :)
What do you think about Six Feet Under?
I think they are fucking @!#$-> only the firrst was good

G

I love SFU! BUT - the whole venue was yelling TNT and they never played it... @!#$ em!!! but I still love them. Warpath is the best album in my opinion... and after that the albums got worse and worse, the new songs that SFU played were ok - but not as good as the old s h i t!