Your favourite non-metal song?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by ex-parrot
thanx mono, but i made myself loads of coffee this morning ;)
and i DO have sugar .....

the party was quite good. beer, metal, beer, friends, beer, had some nice amicable brawls and beer, of course :D

Sounds very nice. But you didn't forget to drink enough beer, did you?
:D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
*Is really worroed now and sends loads of beer to Koblenz so ex-parrot finally gets one*

Btw, don't you just hate it when you spill coffee all over your Weltatlas? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Der Helm
What are the like ? Could not find an Mp3 eh, a cd of them till today

as for corvus corax, they are the könige of spielleute *lol*

no, seriously, they are playing fuckin' great medieval music, on my opinion THE band, who's stayed the truest to the middle ages.

in extremo sold out and became a copy of rammstein, subway to sally play cool music, but they've never been into medieval music only. i do really like schandmaul, but they also use electric instruments.

corvus corax have a side-project called "tanzwut", where they let out their need of electric stuff. on markets or other festivities, they still play pure medieval music.

EDIT: ok, ok, i DO really like them :D
and i'm angry because i saw an in extremo video these days...

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by ex-parrot
as for corvus corax, they are the könige of spielleute *lol*

no, seriously, they are playing fuckin' great medieval music, on my opinion THE band, who's stayed the truest to the middle ages.

in extremo sold out and became a copy of rammstein, subway to sally play cool music, but they've never been into medieval music only. i do really like schandmaul, but they also use electric instruments.

corvus corax have a side-project called "tanzwut", where they let out their need of electric stuff. on markets or other festivities, they still play pure medieval music.

EDIT: ok, ok, i DO really like them :D
and i'm angry because i saw an in extremo video these days...

Great music indeed!

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Der Helm
What are the like ? Could not find an Mp3 eh, a cd of them till today

You should find both easily, actually. From Corvus Corax I only like the old stuff, where they play their medieval thing pretty much without any outside influences. The Medieval Babes are both more classy and more trashy, loads and loads of hot, scantily clad girls who do old choirs and stuff - very naughty and good fun.

Abaddon

26 Nov. 2001
Kiel
Madonna - Frozen
Depeche Mode - Black celebration, Enjoy the silence
OMD - Joan of Arc
Babylon Zoo - Spaceman
Schwester S - Ich will raus