Your favourite non-metal song?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Oh, sometimes I´m definitely more than untrue :p but you don´t want to know what I´m listening to then :D

@mugabe
German Schlager artists? Who for example? Hehe, some really rule :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Non-metal...
Hmm

I like Rammstein and Pain a lot, also some songs that I can't remember with Soul Asylum, The Cranberries and 4 non blondes...

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
same

btw, yetserdagnight I went to a concert of 2 bands called Cuncubine and Smogus. the first one makes , at least that is what they say, Ska-metal. But IMO it was just numetal with some ska/salsa rhythms in it. it was really nice though!
Smogus was crossover, a bit like Limb Bizkit, a bit boring
I don't know why I say this, maybe because 'it isn't metal!':p

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I've always listened to more havy and/or brutal music.

Allthough during the 80's the music was considered heavy, but if you listen to it nowadays?
Damn!!

Still, a lot of the bands from those days I can still listen to.

Pretty Maids at WOA 2002 were great!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I don't have much with the '80s I don't know why. not even the rock bands. Only Metallica and Maiden, such bands are an exception
but with the '60s and '70s I do have something. the sound, the atmosphere...it has something, and not only with the rock (& roll) music but also other kinds of music

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Please don't kill me, but I used to listen to:

Bon Jovi, Alice Cooper, Guns n' Roses, Yngvie Malmsteen, W.A.S.P., Twisted Sister, Accept, Kiss, UDO, Poison, Quireboys, Mötley Crüe, Skid Row, Scorpions, Metallica, Anthrax, Faster Pussycat, Pretty Maids, Slade

bands like that :)

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
hey, it's just a matter of taste. I don't mean anything with it:)

The '80s are just before my time. I think my taste has been evolved because I''ve been raised with the music of my parents and I become more an individual in the '90s and with the music that belongs to that time