Your (favorite) bad habits

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Supercharger -> Make sure to come by Stockholm!

Regarding bad habits, today is my 1 year anniversery from smoking, I'm even a bit proud of myself :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Sounds great my friend!
Any idea on which month you think it might be?
Thought I could check around and see if there are any good clubs open at the time.

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by LooseCannon
Supercharger,you're more than welcomed to come to Baltimore.I'll show ya around to all the strip joints & rock/metal clubs.

Are there a lot of metal clubs in Baltimore? Still searching for addresses for my Metal Trave Guide... so far I have only one club listed, it´s called "Thunderdome".
So it would be great if you could tell me more!

Oh, if you don´t know it yet, check out www.metaltravelguide.com ;)

ManOWar

30 Nov. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
back to the actual topic :)

Taking the piss out of nu-metal bands I've never heard, buying CDs cause i have the money with me (you know, go into town, see a CD and think hmm im having that)

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Britta,there's a bunch of smaller rock/metal bars/clubs here in Baltimore.I IM'd you 2 sites of clubs.Other places are (I can't remember any sites,BUT I'll do some digging for ya) The Recher Theater, The Ottobar, The Sidebar, & The Vault.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Damn! When were they selling bricks from Hammerjacks? I would've bought 'em all and rebuilt the place in my backyard, lol.

I hate to admit that I never actually got to see a show there. Their (good) shows were always 18+, and it was torn down a few months before my 18th birthday. Tried getting in to see Maiden on the X-Factor tour, but the doorman was being a dick. Fuck. After that, I never bothered to try again...since Baltimore's a long way when you have no car.

Funny you should mention collecting metal relics like that...my friend Bill has a section of wood veneer he tore off the door at the original L'Amours club in Brooklyn at the last show they ever held there (I think he said it was an Anthrax show). Said he just had to grab a piece of the place on the way out. He now has it framed on the wall in his apartment. :D