Your clothing style?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Lucretia
well, depends on... alien dreams can be really exciting :D ;) :p
actually sometimes I wish I had that kind of dreams... but all the time I´m only dreaming stupid real life stuff :( ;)
If only I could write everything down....I'd be a really pretty Horror Thriller Shoker...Kind of Hieronymus Bosch meets Braindead and Alien comes around to join the party...*vfeg*

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
that is exactly what my B/f tells me all the time :(
Maybe its because I´m a girl... :D :D :D
But writing it down...umm... when you start writing down your dreams it happens pretty fast that you remember more and more and you spend hours in writing down all the stuff... I tried that once but gave up after two weeks or so... took too much time :rolleyes:

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I can sometimes contorl my dreams, very nice if they are going in a direction you don't want, I just tell myself to wake up and that's that :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by LooseCannon
& I didn't say that.
I'm still trying to get the image of Lucretia in fish nets & a mini skirt outta my head.I concider her a really good friend.

yeah, no problem. I was just kidding. And there are girls who look better than me in mini skirts and fishnets for sure :D