Yay, the 4,000th Thread here!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
I had the wurst time (pun!) in the Grocery market at WOA as that was the one place no one spoke any English.. and I had no cellular reception at all trying to use my translator. "Mustard? ..... Fuck.. how they hell do I mime I want mustard......... " So I take these sausages.. and just motion like I am putting something on it....... The pleasant lady trying to assist me reaches over for some kind of ketchup kind of thing...... <hangs head>..... this goes on back and forth until eventually a bottle of "Senf" blesses this mad transaction... I smile.. she smiles... I pull out my Cashless card.........

She shakes her head and points to only Bills...

Fuck......

(Hike back to tent.. get cash.. hike back.. get food.. and had an awesome cookout dinner eventually).. lol

:)

Reaktionen: Warhellhammer

Reiður Loki

VIP-Saufziege
7 Juli 2018
Trier
I had the wurst time (pun!) in the Grocery market at WOA as that was the one place no one spoke any English.. and I had no cellular reception at all trying to use my translator. "Mustard? ..... Fuck.. how they hell do I mime I want mustard......... " So I take these sausages.. and just motion like I am putting something on it....... The pleasant lady trying to assist me reaches over for some kind of ketchup kind of thing...... <hangs head>..... this goes on back and forth until eventually a bottle of "Senf" blesses this mad transaction... I smile.. she smiles... I pull out my Cashless card.........

Fuck......

(Hike back to tent.. get cash.. hike back.. get food.. and had an awesome cookout dinner eventually).. lol

Sometimes it is very hard to get Sempf :D
If you like, I will bring you some very lecker from France.

phönix

W:O:A Metalgod
18 Sep. 2008

Fuck......

ah, mustard is in german senf. or you can say " Mostrich ". this is in east german a dialect. :)

smf4ever

12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
I almost made a joke about being a "bad American" with this line (which didn't happen)...

"I think she was not listening to me on purpose.. cause I even slowed down and talked louder.. MUSSSSSS...... TARRRRRRD!!!!!!!!!!!... but she still didn't get it.. "..

lol.. but wouldn't want anyone to think I was serious about that aspect....

I have a whole new odds and ends packing list for this year... lol

phönix

W:O:A Metalgod
18 Sep. 2008
I almost made a joke about being a "bad American" with this line (which didn't happen)...

"I think she was not listening to me on purpose.. cause I even slowed down and talked louder.. MUSSSSSS...... TARRRRRRD!!!!!!!!!!!... but she still didn't get it.. "..

lol.. but wouldn't want anyone to think I was serious about that aspect....

I have a whole new odds and ends packing list for this year... lol
:ugly::D:D

smf4ever

12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
Since this is just kinda a random thread.. gonna be random as hell..

Did my translations so I could sign up me and my Gal for the Full Metal Army Breakfasts.. YEA!!!!!!!!!!

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car."