X-Mas-Package sold out Record / Wacken Fever!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SlabJr

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Aug. 2009
THIS IS WALES!
i might have to get another t-shirt when i'm there tho, apparantly the free one, and the one there are different:confused:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I think it's kind of funny how they're amazed when everything sells out in "record time". the festival is getting bigger, what do you expect...

PandiTaWVerDe

23 Juni 2009
.l.
i know this is a n00b question as well, but I have been trying to get wacken tickets for two years, needless to say I have failed twice, so I want to make things right this time;
the package that is currently on sale in metaltix is 130E and all included package; I already paid for 2 tickets but I'm still wondering, is this like a pre-sale, is this a special package like X-mas package and is it also limited?
thanks in advance =)
dont mind my lame english please

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
i know this is a n00b question as well, but I have been trying to get wacken tickets for two years, needless to say I have failed twice, so I want to make things right this time;
the package that is currently on sale in metaltix is 130E and all included package; I already paid for 2 tickets but I'm still wondering, is this like a pre-sale, is this a special package like X-mas package and is it also limited?
thanks in advance =)
dont mind my lame english please

It's not really like a pre-sale, and it's the actual sale of the tickets. There's really nothing special about it. Your English is fine by the way ;)

PandiTaWVerDe

23 Juni 2009
.l.
now I can be calm once again haha i was getting worried for a friend of mine made me think about those tickets like a lot; it seemed just so easy (come on, for two years been trying and for several reasons unable to, and for next year I just had to click buy tickets...)
Anyway, thanks for making that clear for me
and thanks, I just get sometimes the feeling that I'm writing with lots of grammar mistakes and stuff (which i know that at some point is true)