X-Mas Pack...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Shiny

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Juni 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
Thank fuck I'm not the only one........

Im emailing Metaltix tonight and there had better be answers.

Ireland really does suck. Never live here !!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Metaltix sucks!!! I've never seen such a bunch of inepts!!! I hate them!!!

During the last two months I've had some serious economical problems at home, but I had in my bank account 61 fucking €'s waiting for metaltix to take them out. We've had problems to pay the bills, but I didn't give that money to my mother, and the metaltix BASTARDS haven't even grabbed the money.......

<--- *feels the urge to impale someone*

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I don't think your packages are lost...metaltix seem to be very slow in delivery.

Last year I ordered my tickets-2 months later they still hadn't arrived, so I went through Nuclear Blast and a month later the Metaltix order showed up even though I cancelled it-lucky some of my friends needed tickets.

9 Dez. 2002
Eindhoven
Website besuchen
When you guys are complaining about metaltix anyway:

i ordered 8 xmass packets 8x55 = 440
the site said the charge 13 euro for packaging and transport to foreign countries 440+13 = 453.

i had to pay fuckin 477 when the mail came.

never before have i seen a company that charges transport costs while you actually have to pay those on top of it....

(i also emailed them about this without result)

these guys are not worth having "metal" in their name