Wrong guy, Mr Spammer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
"I am Dr. Tenda Ndou a member of the movement for Democratic Change in ZIMBABWE. My party is opposed to the ZANU-PF of the incumbent president ROBERT MUGABE. I went into a partnership with a white farmer and businessman in ZIMBABWE and as we progressed in business, I bought his ideas and philosophy, which made me join the movement for democratic change which is dominated by the white (of which my colleague is a top member).

We control the greater portion of the white-dominated farms in ZIMBABWE and we are major shareholder in major companies in ZIMBABWE. The MUGABE government and his political associate are not tolerant to the activities of the movement for democratic change and he is using indirect guerrilla war tactics to oppress the members.

yada-yada-transfer funds, etc."

Still, the nerve to send this proposition to a guy whose mail address is "mugabe".

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
yeah, right Dotti... like that's ever been a criteria for your posts :D :p

i can't believe those emails are still going around...

it's one of the earliest email spam scams I remember. I now just email them in return with a polite "FUCK OFF!" :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/shiver.419/images/trophy_room/thompson_koulibally.jpg :eek:

A friend of mine got one of the first Nigeria letters back in 199...4, before there was even any mention of it in the press. He immediately started fantasising about the millions of dollars awaiting him, becoming one of the richest persons in Sweden. I remember telling him to expect some catch, which promptly arrived after he replied.

I somehow appreciate receiving these things, as opposed to "attract women with a new, huge penis" spams. At least they've put some effort into it, and make people dream a bit. So they don't deliver, but hey, that's life for you.

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
dittohead schrieb:
beer?! what has that got to do with Wacken? :D
Mmm...beer... I'm still awaiting this: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_936256.html

Scientists have developed a self-cooling beer can that could be on shop shelves as early as this summer...the temperature of the drink drops to 3C in three minutes and stays cold for up to an hour.

Not that I really need to keep a beer can cold for an hour. Five minutes should be enough. It's just a bit awkward having to drink all your beer at breakfast before it gets hot.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
back to the point:
i sympathise..or pity :D...you.
had a Call asking me about my non-existant insurance for my mobile phone.

they pressed some keys before hanging up.
MI5? MI6? SAS? CIA?

BASTARDS