Worst games you ever played

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Wrost Multiplayer? Then you havent played Bodycount.... Only good moment in the game was when you died, that terrorist leader opened your casket....I dont really know what has vampires in common with shooting terrorists and other retard objects... which were moving as if they shit into their pants....Oh well I forgot the best. You could destroy walls with rocket launcher, and you kill the terrorist leader by destroying all the walls which stood in front of you on the beggining of last level :D:D:D

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
Fantavision.......the sad thing is when I first got my PS2 I was so addicted to the retarded game I got blisters on my thumb for playing it so much. :rolleyes: I think it's for 6 year olds

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Best was one stupid game for small children, it loked like Croc or something like that. Best thing about it was when I started the demo for the first time, there were some small morons on the beach and a very fucked up music was playing. My broother came to my room and we both started to dance spontaneously on that stupid music :D:D:D

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Wrost Multiplayer? Then you havent played Bodycount.... Only good moment in the game was when you died, that terrorist leader opened your casket....I dont really know what has vampires in common with shooting terrorists and other retard objects... which were moving as if they shit into their pants....Oh well I forgot the best. You could destroy walls with rocket launcher, and you kill the terrorist leader by destroying all the walls which stood in front of you on the beggining of last level :D:D:D

I wonder what is worse, the game, or the fact that u actually played it untill the last level ?

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
MrHellRaiser schrieb:
the worst game I think was Deus Ex : Invisible wars.

Yeah the wrost thing about it was that that it was one big mash. They put the best from original game into one pit, but they forgot about details which made the original game so playable. And the atmosphere wasnt so depressive, well there wasnt really any atmosphere.

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Yeah the wrost thing about it was that that it was one big mash. They put the best from original game into one pit, but they forgot about details which made the original game so playable. And the atmosphere wasnt so depressive, well there wasnt really any atmosphere.

yeah... they totally missed the whole point.
you should try the Vampire the masquerade : Bloodlines.
muuuuuuuuuch better :) and u can even kill some goths along the way :D