Worst drinking experiences

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
Hi dudes n dudettes, as a sporadical heavy drinker, I have had some strange or utterly embarassing situations due to the dark and unholy venom that's called "Alcohol"...
It would be cool to read some funny stories of you guys getting mashed up or pissed as hell...
Am I the only one where, after an unhealthy dose of booze "crash" as we call it here, iow just euh like fall half into a coma ? heheh
Best think to do then is to crawl into somewhere warm and cosy and fall asleep or something.
What do you do when you feel youre "going bad", u just go home or do you drink some more to celebrate the temporary brain disfunctioning ?
Last time when I was really drunk I was euhr kind of harassing a 16 year old girl hahaha
Later on I fell asleep in the car (with 3 bands to go) to awake about 5 hrs later after incessant keystabbing by my driver in front of my home

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@Bramadeus

I started a thread a while back called
License to drink alcohol?

where I describe some of the wierd shit I've done (as far as I've been told) while drunk.
Some of the other forum members has told their stories as well :)

But hey, we can always use some more threads about fucked up things happening while drunk, cause I tend to get really shit faced quite often and more often than not on these occasions do really stupid or strange things...

Always nice to hear that other people than myself are bad at controlling their drinking :D

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I am a controlled drinker!

I always bring a breathalyser when I get drunk so I know exactly how drunk I am! Then I get more drunk!

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I have had some experience controlling drinking.
The only thing it results in is that you don't get that drunk, and you don't have as much fun as you could have, had you been drunk.

But I should start to bring someone with me every time that stay sober, so that the person can tell me the day after exactly how much fun I had.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Here's an oldie but goldie related to drinking:

Buffalo Theory

I have not seen anyone explain this as well as Cliff Clavin, on Cheers. One
afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his
buddy Norm. Here's how it went:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this...

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members."

"In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine."

"That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
The forum is really quiet and I'm so bored that I'll quote myself from another thread

Originally posted by Rosk

I think the worst thing that beer has made me do is falling asleep over an enormous cactus for one hole night :D :D :D I had little thorns all over my body for days :D:D

I still cannot understand how I could do that .... :rolleyes:

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
for some reason I can consider myself as a 'controlled drinker':)
I never had bad drinking experiences. And if I woke up with an enormous hangover I remembered that I had a really good time the night before (well, sort of remembering:))
I think I also never did stupid things when I had been drinking. The only funny thing I can remember now is that I once wrote a note before going to bed after a nice saterdaynight and when I read that note the day after it was like swahili or something. Not even one letter was recognizable as a letter and even the words didn't make sense.
But this is not something what you call spectacular or something.
I hope to read some nice oter stories though

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
My story:
I was in the army, and went out one night with some friends. We invaded this bar/club, and my friend, an officer, loves to have drunk people around him. He paid for all our drinks that night. I don't remember much of what happened. All I remember is getting way pissed, and then lying down in the middle of the dance floor. Suddenly some girls came up and started pointing at me, and screaming "thats him!!!". Then a big bouncer came and grabbed me and literally threw me out of the place. One of my friends came out to see i f I was OK, and I asked him "why did they throw me out?" and he answered "yeah, I wonder why." Eventually after bribing the bouncer with a carton of cigarettes (they were $5 a crton of 10 packs where I was stationed) I went back in, not as drunk, and not really knowing what happened.

A few days later, I asked my friend what happened and why I got thrown out. He told me that i went to every girl in the bar, grabbed their purses and threw the purses across the room.

I made many friends that night. I think I did other things, but my friends didn't tell me anything else.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I'm not sure which times are the worst, when you get fucking drunk and do crazy shit but don't remember them, or when you get fucking drunk and do cryazy things and you do remember them...

Sure it sucks when your friends tell you "that thing you did last night was messed up!", but if you can't even remember it, then as far as you know they might be joking, at least you can tell yourself that...

But when you wake up in the afternoon, your mouth tastes like dead rats and some asshole is using your head as an anvil, then you remember some really wierd shit you did the night before and feel like just fucking shoot yourself, that's bad.

So memory lapses are not ALL bad :D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Well i think tje worst experience i had was one time where me and my friends had a party on friday nite and that all went well although i dont remember half of it.

Then o sat we all got up at 9.00am and started to drink cider and blackcurrent straight away so around 12.00 we were quite fucked then we went into town to a metal bar which used to open at 1.00pm and shut at 5.00pm. cheap vodka was sold down there so so we must have drunk around 10 glasses of doubles or more.

That ended i was fucking drunk as hell. we got some more cider and wrnt back to my mates house..and druink even more....a passed out for two hours and woke up still drunk. at night we went back to the same metal bar and drunk even more...byt this time i couldnt even stand up...one of the bouncers had to take me out for air...i collapsed on a seat and saw some friends from school.. they got my and had to carry me down for something to eat....

This was down in town..eventually i just qwent on autopilot..went back to my friends house and crawled up the stairs saying let me innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn please....i tried to sleep on anyones bed but eventulally i collapsed on the floor and woke up the next morning with a FUCKING massive hangover..

Not pleasent ;)