Worst clash?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
So, I'm looking at Clashfinder https://clashfinder.com/s/woa2018/ and realise I have some very hard choices to make. :(

What is your worst clash, and who are you going to choose?

haven't really have a look at it yet.
But usually I go pic the band that I have never seen.
if I've seen both bands (or all band in case there are more clashing at the same time) I make my choice at the very last minute.
usually the band that I want to see at that moment is the band I wanted to see more anyway.

27 Jan. 2018
haven't really have a look at it yet.
But usually I go pic the band that I have never seen.
if I've seen both bands (or all band in case there are more clashing at the same time) I make my choice at the very last minute.
usually the band that I want to see at that moment is the band I wanted to see more anyway.
I think just seeing how you feel on the day is a good way of doing it.

The main issue for me is that a lot of the German bands will probably never play the UK.

Oh well, there are worse problems to have!

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
Jesper Binzer and Doro on Wed. (I an from US.. so last time Jesper was even a possibility to see was back in 1990.. maybe? and Doro. .is just.. Doro.. <sigh..>

Fozzy and Mr Big......... But I think Fozzy is gonna win that for me

And.. I would really like to catch some of the Metal Battle stuff.. so that will be moment of.. etc..

27 Jan. 2018
Jesper Binzer and Doro on Wed. (I an from US.. so last time Jesper was even a possibility to see was back in 1990.. maybe? and Doro. .is just.. Doro.. <sigh..>

Yeah, that's also one of mine. But Jesper Binzer definitely wins as not only is Doro a bit far away in the Metal Church (with limited capacity) but she plays the Friday too. In fact it's a four-way clash for me with Vogelfrey and Fish. But Jesper still wins.

CylonKing

19 Dez. 2017
Good post! :)

Seeing as we're married, you already know my biggest clash; Arch Enemy, Ensiferum, Helmet and Act of Defiance.

Have been thinking about this one a lot and have come to the conclusion that as I've seen Arch Enemy earlier in the year, Ensiferum before and am unlikely to be able to catch AoD elsewhere, AoD it shall be. Think I prefer them to Helmet also, but it is a close thing. Also, as Alien Weaponry are on the same stage after AoD, it makes sense to be there and ready for them as they are my most anticipated band of the festival.

Vogelfrey and Jesper Binzer is also a big clash but think Jesper will win. There are other fun, medieval, jump around type bands at Wacken.

Reaktionen: thesubtleknife

Killdrums

21 März 2017
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada
So, I'm looking at Clashfinder https://clashfinder.com/s/woa2018/ and realise I have some very hard choices to make. :(

What is your worst clash, and who are you going to choose?
There are a few "Clashes" for me but nothing I'm upset about:

Friday, Persefone finish at 1:05 on W.E.T. Stage and Amorphis start at 1:25 on the Infield .... I don't know how much trouble it is to get to the infield in 20 minutes and to get somewhat close. So I think I'm going to pass on Persefone. I LOVE Amorphis too much to miss anything !!

... in addition to Amorphis, Sons of Apollo is also @ 1:25. I'm a Mike Portnoy Fanboy *laughs* but, again, Amorphis wins without Question !

That said, I'll be in WACKEN, the bands are secondary !!!!!

Killdrums

21 März 2017
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada

Fozzy and Mr Big......... But I think Fozzy is gonna win that for me

And.. I would really like to catch some of the Metal Battle stuff.. so that will be moment of.. etc..
Epica and Mr. Big .... I wanted to see Epica but My Wife really wants to see Mr Big. So ... Mr. Big it is !

Happy Wife = Happy Life. :ugly: