World Cup 2002!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
My view on the latest games

Guus Hiddink is the man! South Korea for world champions!!! :D
I also thinks it's a pity that Belgium scored the 2-2.
I don't like to see that the USA wins because I don't like the USA. But they beat Portugal and I like to see small football countries beat big football countries when my own country isn't playing so I am neutral to this one :D

and then the last game

Ireland scores in the last minute! I really loved that.

GO IRELAND!!!!!!! (I won't make friends with this...ahhh, what the hell...*slaps Lord Horb*)

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
England has won a game,already the English media are harking on
at how great Beckham is and how he is a national icon,apparently they have a chance win the cup.

i really hope this does not happen,i could not handle years of how they won and and how great the england team are,we still get the fact that they won it in 1966 rammed down our throats.
*cry*

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
I'm looking forward to grab some pints of the good ol' irish lager next time there's a game against Portugal! You guys are great supporters and teach lessons in sportsmanship!

Portugal isn't over yet... It's time we play with the flag by our hearts...