World Cup 2002!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Dear Scareall,

Your desire is our desire too!!! I´m from Argentina and I hope you know we hate the English people like you in Scotland too, or am I wrong???

Don´t doubt about it. We will broke Beckham´s both legs. But this would be not the end. After the legs, we will broke him the arms, and after the arms we will broke him his neck. And after all this we will spit on his grave (like the last Sinergy Song!)

Nooo!! It was only a fucking joke. But we hate England. I can assure you that.

And I can assure that the Argentinian Players will do anything to fuck England. And they will do it. I assure you this!!!

We see us at Wacken. Then we can rock together for the English Death!!!

Sorry for my bad English!!

I think it will be Argentinia oder Italy to win the cup... Argentinia has, that´s my opinion, the best players of the world, but the italien team is better in playing together...

@lordhorb/iscariot: i think it´s really a pity that the netherlands aren´t at the WC because it would really be fun to see them loosing live on tv...

by the way: does nobody think germany is going to win the cup..?
i think this ivalid-secondclass-team will make it to the quater.finals but that´s it... I hope they will be better in 4 years when the wc takes place here in germany.

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
@ LordWalter

It is always nice to meet someone who shares my "disgust" for the english!! unfortunetly not all scottish people hate them (damn )but a large percentage do *lol*
yes it will be great to see england fail miserably in the World Cup
im not a fan and did not have intentions to support any team but Lord your team is now my team*lol* i will be cheering them on there way to collect the cup!!! So Good Luck Argentina!
*wink**wink*

ps why would you want to speak good english anyway,i dont*lol*

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
It's funny to see that everyone has something against a particular country.
I still wonder why the Germans have something against the Netherlands? (I know many Dutch have something against Germany because history, WM 74 (the well known German schwalbe :)) but I like to hear the German reasons.
And also the reasons from other nationalities (I Think the Scottish reason is obvious :D)