Wolfies See You In Wacken Thread!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Im leaving tommorow morning, and Im sure I will see most of you in wacken :D:D:D

Anyone wants to meet for a bier or 30 then please sms me on the number 007748075261

Use that number for anything else and I will personally hunt you down :mad: :D

Cheers!
Mike

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Carpathian_Wolf schrieb:
Im leaving tommorow morning, and Im sure I will see most of you in wacken :D:D:D

Anyone wants to meet for a bier or 30 then please sms me on the number 007748075261

Use that number for anything else and I will personally hunt you down :mad: :D

Cheers!
Mike

so when are you in wacken?

Metal_Ste

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
woot! im setting off tommorow night! should be there early wednesday :D

not that anyone on here actually knows me but hey!

if you bump into a mancunian with short hair and a dragonforce top its probably me so say hi!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Leaving home at 5-ish tomorrow morning, arriving Hamburg early afternoon.

Will probably arrive Wacken early wed morning.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Metal_Ste schrieb:
woot! im setting off tommorow night! should be there early wednesday :D

not that anyone on here actually knows me but hey!

if you bump into a mancunian with short hair and a dragonforce top its probably me so say hi!
What a coincidence. I leave tomorrow night as well. Have the 23.40 NZ (night train) to Hamburg, and will be in Wacken Wednesday morning.

This may be my last day on this forum, before I leave. But I can still be on tomorrow, or Wednesday for that matter. (Internetcafé in W:O:A)

If you want to recognize me, watch out for someone with a caine, a big backbag, and a cap of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. (Avater) (and dark glasses :( )