Wolfies apology statement regarding hamburg forum party...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Dear Friends

It is with great regret that i will be unable to attend the party tommorow evening. This is due to bad pains have been receiving yesterday and today which are spasms in the left side of my chest near my heart. An illness would not normally bother me but this is concerning me quite a lot so i think it must be checked out tommorow. i have lost 100gbp due to this incident but shit happens. I am sure there will be more other times also in which i can attend.

My apolgies to to everyone the birthday people falki shizzo black and undomiel and alll the people i was planning to drink with such as zombi dittohead psychic veteran gyfu ESCOBAR varnamys psycho shadowtear frostgrinder megatherion mono und luci sodomy gnoffish and mugabe and everyone else. You cannot believe how much this upsets me but like i say there will be more times and of course el rosko (im very sorry we didnt meet this time man :( )

Al that is left for me to say to all is that i hope you all have a wonderful time and that please drink some beer for me and im sure there will be many more times when we can all party together :)

My very best drunken regards to you all!

Carpathian_Wolf (Mikey)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
That´s really sad:(:(:(

I hope you´ll soon feel better

But sometimes it´s more important to check your health than to party, ..

So we can be sure to party on in the future

Best wishes to my brother and friend !

Gyfu

26 Aug. 2003
eala frya fresena -HH-
Website besuchen
believe me, I was quite sad when I heard that you couldn't make it....
but your health should be more important than somee foolish guys like us...hanging around, banging their heads and drinking 'til their brain goes out of order :D

but anyway: I missed you!!!!
a party with you could have been more....wolflike!! ;) :D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Gyfu
believe me, I was quite sad when I heard that you couldn't make it....
but your health should be more important than somee foolish guys like us...hanging around, banging their heads and drinking 'til their brain goes out of order :D

but anyway: I missed you!!!!
a party with you could have been more....wolflike!! ;) :D

Well it was a damn shame and it did upset me a lot :( but im am sure that there will be other times :D:);)

And gyfu thanx for missing me ;):D:) Thats nice :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Hey Mike, I was sorry to hear that you couldn't make it, but your health really should come first.

I only made it to the first day myself, after this I was a bit sick so stayed home, now I am very sick so probably a good thing not to party on saturday...

Going back north from Stockholm tomorrow, but I think I will have to call in sick for the rest of the week...

Hope your illness turned out to be nothing serious, and we'll drink in the future!

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Thanx for all the nice words guys..:)

gnoff dude i know what u mean....the evil of flu has struck me also. that hit me on sunday so i had actually no energy at all and literally couldnt move so i think if i had came going back to england on sunday wouldnt be a pleasant journey.

Ill live you cant keep a good wolf down :D i think there will be chances in the future to drink with you guys again :):D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Well my health is on very lastr place in my life.I am still little bit sick now,but yesterday I was on concert(even when my head hurts I was headbenging as if my head doesn't belong to me and 3 days ago I got drunk as fowl.Partying is more important than some cold or whatever :D:D:D:D:D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Well my health is on very lastr place in my life.I am still little bit sick now,but yesterday I was on concert(even when my head hurts I was headbenging as if my head doesn't belong to me and 3 days ago I got drunk as fowl.Partying is more important than some cold or whatever :D:D:D:D:D

Er sorry to disspoint you my dear but it isnt actually some cold like you put it!!!!!!!! :p

Getting drunk would also take the pain away plus id rather not let it all come back again 10 times worse!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p

It will all catch up with you in time its just that you dont realise it now cos you are young :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I shit on every sickness,I have pretty fucked up stomach and so on,but partying is allways the most important thing for me,whatever it is.

Anyways,my friends told me one funny story,when I was first time on Obscene Extreme,that some guy wanted get on some festival through some fan and it cut muscles on his leg,so he put there paper and continued with partying :D:D:D