Wolfi coming to gnoffenburg

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
gnoff schrieb:
:D

I've been looking for Welsh beer, and here I see one :)
Felinfoel - Double Dragon Ale

Cool with beer from Isle of Man :D
Okells - Okells Maclir Celtic Ale

And they have the Guinness I've been looking for, I've heard it's great :)
(Nigeria) Guinness Foreign Extra

Pretty much anything from Scottish
Arran

The Canadian
Unibroue Blanche de Chambly
Is the only one from that brewery I haven't tried (at least on that site ;))

I shouldn't look any more on that site :D

Is there a place close to you that sells this?

Maybe I should visit you instead :D
The Felinfoel is great stuff. The Arran also. I´ve visited the brewery a few years ago.:)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Yo Mike, what do you think about going to a house warming party on the Saturday of April 29th, then continuing out on the town after that?

I've been invited and when I said I can't go becuase I was taking you out to drink they said "bring him and go drinking some more after" which sounds like fun :D

Not sure how much party it'll be, but usually they turn out to be great :D

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
gnoff schrieb:
Yo Mike, what do you think about going to a house warming party on the Saturday of April 29th, then continuing out on the town after that?

I've been invited and when I said I can't go becuase I was taking you out to drink they said "bring him and go drinking some more after" which sounds like fun :D

Not sure how much party it'll be, but usually they turn out to be great :D
and probably safer too. Besides, one question that arises is how big of a guy you are, I have learned over the weekend that moving Mike around when he's passed out is no easy task

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
MetalCommando schrieb:
and probably safer too. Besides, one question that arises is how big of a guy you are, I have learned over the weekend that moving Mike around when he's passed out is no easy task

I'm about 195 cm, not sure what that is in English if you haven't changed to the real measurements :p

If he's passed out it'll be a tough job, but we have taxis in this town also :)