Wohnmobil mit Auto // Camper van with car

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Niky

12 Juni 2012
Milano (Italy)
Hello!
I'm writing to ask a question about camping. We are a group of 10 people, travelling from Italy with a camper van (homologated for 7 people) and a car (for 3 people). I was wondering whether it is possible to camp with the car in the same camping area which is reserved for camper vans. Just to stay all together and park the vehicles next to each other. Sorry for my English, I hope I explained it all correctly.
Thanks for your replies!

lipper666

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2011
Bad Bentheim
Parking and camping regulations – W:O:A- 2012

5.3. Caravans, trailers and heavy vehicles park on area Y, accompanying vehicles are generally allowed. The total length of vehicles is limited to 11 meters and the maximum weight to 7.5 tons.

Niky

12 Juni 2012
Milano (Italy)
Thanks, I already read it. The problem is that my friend (who's driving the camper van) was told that they had to reserve a place in a special area, in order to get water and electricity. And he did. He also had to reserve a place for just one tent next to the camper van. This fact made me wonder if even cars needed a reservation in the camper vans area.

lipper666

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2011
Bad Bentheim
I think, the special area for camping vans with water and electricy is campground Y and you must only reserve for vehicles you need that, to bring another car, that need no water or electricity, in that area is no problem and you must not reserve.

Niky

12 Juni 2012
Milano (Italy)
Thank you for your kind reply! If that "special area" and area Y are the same thing, I figure out there is no problem then! In other case, I'd wait for an official response. Thank you so much!