Woa weather!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
agresionpower schrieb:
well I'll be going tomorrow so I will see :D
Do me a favour. Go to the W:O:A-office, there is an Internet-café. Enter the forum, and tell us what the weather is like. That's the easiest way to know the weather condition in Wacken!

Yep, you have to work hard in Wacken. I did the same before!!! :D

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Quark schrieb:
Do me a favour. Go to the W:O:A-office, there is an Internet-café. Enter the forum, and tell us what the weather is like. That's the easiest way to know the weather condition in Wacken!

Yep, you have to work hard in Wacken. I did the same before!!! :D

if the beer doesn't kill me I will do what I can remember ;)

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
If it rains so be it. Its not like I'm not used to it being English and all. And the rain didn't dampen our spirits at BOA. As long as its not stupidly warm..

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Hell! I spent years at the Dynamo festival in the rain. It went so far that we said that there was no Dynamo without rain. Every year for five years, it was full with rain. One gets used to it.

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Quark schrieb:
Hell! I spent years at the Dynamo festival in the rain. It went so far that we said that there was no Dynamo without rain. Every year for five years, it was full with rain. One gets used to it.

As long as theres Metal...and Beer then thats me a happy chappie. And on those fronts I'm pretty sure we'll be safe.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Sam Przyborowski schrieb:
As long as theres Metal...and Beer then thats me a happy chappie. And on those fronts I'm pretty sure we'll be safe.
Well, there is metal, there is beer (from all over the world I guess), and there are all those metalheads moving around!

That's all I need. (although female company wouldn't hurt me ;) )