WOA succumbs to mass ticket scalping

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
No wonder the tickets sold out so fast. Have you seen the number of tickets being added on ebay each day?

Aus ticket agents have been taking anti scalping measures for a few years now especially for the big events like festivals and huge international artists including limiting quantities to 4 tickets per credit card.

Maybe organisers should look into limiting ticket quantity sales next year for fairness. But then they probably wouldn't care as long as the tickets sold. And what great publicity "Wacken sells out in February!" :rolleyes:

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
It may be a good idea to have the cash on hand to buy them at the festival (for the 20th year)!
Hopefully they don't hike the price....everyone knows they CAN. :confused:

gee jay

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
I saw a few here in the states,( on e-bay) but due to the travel involved I don't think there will be a lot of sellers here.
I would imagine that it would be crazier in Europe.

mental_mercury

18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
I will probably end up selling mine, when I do it won't be much more than what I paid. I just want my money back, and enough for maybe a 6-pack to console me :p

mental_mercury

18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
then again these people selling tickets for huge amounts of cash are probably not 'metal' people anyway...just assholes who knew the time would come, and are so happy that WOA sold out when it did...

and if not, oh well, hopefully they fall on a tent spear at wacken

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
then again these people selling tickets for huge amounts of cash are probably not 'metal' people anyway...just assholes who knew the time would come, and are so happy that WOA sold out when it did...

and if not, oh well, hopefully they fall on a tent spear at wacken

Report them so the orgas can take some action. All tickets are retrievable(?), so they say.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: