WOA Soccer Cup 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Niraya

3 Jan. 2007
looking for a team

hey everybody,

i'm looking for a team to join.
if your team isn't complete yet: Interested in a 20yo german goalkeeper?

could do the registration and phone calls during the cup; maybe an advantage cause i speak both languages. just an offer, don't want to piss the captain off.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
hey everybody,

i'm looking for a team to join.
if your team isn't complete yet: Interested in a 20yo german goalkeeper?

could do the registration and phone calls during the cup; maybe an advantage cause i speak both languages. just an offer, don't want to piss the captain off.

woo, a goalie... that means I don't have to :D
but sure, you can join :]
hm but I kinda wanted to do that :p true though, both languages would be really useful and my German's not that great, sooo :o maybe we could cocaptain?

Niraya

3 Jan. 2007
yeah! i'm in!!!

thx a lot, i'll do my best.

be the captain, you built the team. but i can still do the organisation-parts in germany, if you want.

the team consists of whom? which countries? gender?

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
yeah! i'm in!!!

thx a lot, i'll do my best.

be the captain, you built the team. but i can still do the organisation-parts in germany, if you want.

the team consists of whom? which countries? gender?

works for me... do you want me to just put your cell number in on the registration then, or what?
me, Deathbringer, her boyfriend, and metal_martin... all of us but Martin are American, he's English I think... and me and Deathbringer are girls, the others guys :p

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007

Zeud

17 Juni 2003
Ok, I think now I can get private messages.
But I just will read them after my holiday.

@Noraya: don't panic, contact xforeverxmetalx ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: