woa-forum-camp 2007

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
i've a question :D

i've joined with just another person -nf-, but now i've another one who wants to join

what i must do?

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
you can edit the registration through the link which was in the e-mail you got rigtht after the registration ....

If you've already deleted the e-mail, no prob, I've sent you another e-mail with the link right now... ;)

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
i tried to click on the link in the first email but it doesnt work (it gave me a blank form)

thanks anyway the link in the second email worked :D

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)

ATTENTION!!

because of some organizationally facts it's possible now to extend the periode of registration, but THERE IS JUST A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF FREE SPACE LEFT!

so, if you want to register, you can do that until 04/20/2007 at http://xantiashome.de.vu

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

JadhuFin

23 Apr. 2007
I dunno where our tent will be but most likely it will have flag of Finland and flag of Netherlands :D

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
i wont come :(

however my nf friends will come the same, we were 3 in a small tent, so it changes nothing, do you need their names or so?