woa-forum-camp 2006

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!! I GOT THIS EMAIL:

Because of changes in our parking ticket system there is a change fort he camp ground reservation. The FULL:METAL:BAGS will NOT longer be bought at the Press Check In but at the normal entrance of the festival area.

But, every car still has to bring the pdf sheet so that the stewards will allow you to drive at the area for reserved camping

Please use the english version!!!

Another thing: The map is finally online

greetz
Nick

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
xantia schrieb:
there will be an forum-camp 2006!!! :)
registration deadline 24.5.06

greetz,
yours xantia

Hey xantia!

It was great to be in the forum camp again, thank you very much to you and those helping out, that made my stay at Wacken a good one :)

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
gnoff schrieb:
Hey xantia!

It was great to be in the forum camp again, thank you very much to you and those helping out, that made my stay at Wacken a good one :)
you're welcome! i'm very proud of the internationality of the forum-camp!!!! :) see you next time!

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
*shrug*

I´ll be there in 2007, and possibly the next years (provided that I make it to Wacken of course) :)

Being a kinda loner, I don´t seek "a warm welcome" or anything like that... in 2006, I felt safe and fine in the forumcamp, this is what matters. :cool:

@Xantia: thanx again... and expect my application as soon as "The Action" starts! ;)

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Huldran schrieb:
*shrug*

I´ll be there in 2007, and possibly the next years (provided that I make it to Wacken of course) :)

Being a kinda loner, I don´t seek "a warm welcome" or anything like that... in 2006, I felt safe and fine in the forumcamp, this is what matters. :cool:

@Xantia: thanx again... and expect my application as soon as "The Action" starts! ;)

*shrug* :rolleyes:

I dont expect a warm welcome as well, Just wasnt same as previous years :p

Actually I was probably talking crap in my last post, too much beer :D

But I know what you are gonna say Huldran, *shrug* :p

Gonna choose sobriety again? :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
Carpathian_Wolf schrieb:
Actually I was probably talking crap in my last post, too much beer :D

:D :D

Huldran schrieb:
thanx a lot!
a_bowing.gif
:)