woa-forum-camp 2006

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
Toffi Fee schrieb:
*push*

58 is not very much!!!!
there are 89 registered persons by now! on the list (xantiashome.de.vu) are just the NICKNAMES of the FORUM-USERS... as usual!

don't get out of patience!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
MetalCommando schrieb:
we have press passes ( or will have)- can we stay in the forum camp??
you are an active member of the community as I see :)
the VIP-pass is no reason for NOT beeing a member of the woa-forum-camp ;)
...waiting for your registartion!

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
xantia schrieb:
you are an active member of the community as I see :)
the VIP-pass is no reason for NOT beeing a member of the woa-forum-camp ;)
...waiting for your registartion!

well, I've always stayed in the press camp, but knowing Wolfi, he'll probably be haunting the forum camp like nobody's business. AS such, it makes more sense to be in the forum camp than for me to have to carry him all the way to the press camp, wouldn't you agree??

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
MetalCommando schrieb:
well, I've always stayed in the press camp, but knowing Wolfi, he'll probably be haunting the forum camp like nobody's business. AS such, it makes more sense to be in the forum camp than for me to have to carry him all the way to the press camp, wouldn't you agree??
I do... indeed I DO!!!
:D :D :D :D