Woa 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Svartsinn

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Humh, I have to say that SO FAR, WOA2004 seems to have the poorest band list ever - in my opinion. I sincerely hope things will shape up as more bands are confirmed. Only 4 bands I haven't seen (of those I want to see) so far...Though, there are a few bands I've seen at WOA before that I don't mind seeing again of course.

Let's hope for some goodies!

Svartsinn

miss_terre4

28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
Yeah, that's what I was wondering...

I saw the list of all bands not coming in 2004, looks very depressive, I don't know why, really. 15's birthday... and they have better to do????

I can't believe it too.

miss_terre4

28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
I was thinking about Carcass, Type O, Symphony X, Manowar... I hope for zyklon!!! and Finntroll, Anata.... all those bands....

This fucking "nein" list is really too long for me... Why??? It's torture!

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Svartsinn
Humh, I have to say that SO FAR, WOA2004 seems to have the poorest band list ever - in my opinion. I sincerely hope things will shape up as more bands are confirmed. Only 4 bands I haven't seen (of those I want to see) so far...Though, there are a few bands I've seen at WOA before that I don't mind seeing again of course.

Let's hope for some goodies!

Svartsinn

Well last year was full of crap so it cant be worse :D:D:D:D
But this year is strange anyways, even on Obscene extreme they got some problems about what will be playing(of course Wacken can just go to ass, if it goes about fun, bands and atmosphere Obscene leads at the whole line)

t3nGu

3 Dez. 2002
Brunsbüttel
www.cataclysm.de.vu
There are already some bands for me, but nothing overwhelming
I'm very disappointed, that the negotiantions with Dimmu Borgir, Dark Tranquillity, Lake of Tears, Therion and Iced Earth failed, the bands i wanted most. :mad:

Zarborg

They should invite the very best of quebec scene : Cryptopsy, Kataklysm, Gorguts, Martyr and Neuraxis. That's some really good death metal, and I think that Martyr and Neuraxis are more original and melodic that the average american death metal.

miss_terre4

28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
Yeah, right, Kataklysm and Gorguts... that sounds good...

All the bands Il like in the "OK"list are;

Amon Amarth (Did a nice show for the Xmass festival)
Bal-Sagoth, it's OK
Cannibal Corpse (ever seen many times, and it's always cool to have them)
Children of Bodom (not my favorite but OK)
Deicide (really grrrrreat show at the Xmass)
Destruction (Xmass too... OK)
Mayhem... my FAVORITE
Saxon
Helloween, maybe...

It's not enough!!! (looooool)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by miss_terre4
I was thinking about Carcass, Type O, Symphony X, Manowar... I hope for zyklon!!! and Finntroll, Anata.... all those bands....

This fucking "nein" list is really too long for me... Why??? It's torture!

I'm sorry. Shall I discontinue doing the list?

miss_terre4

28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
hehe, nooooooooooooooooooo, please... I know you could, lol...

(But it was a good idea to create this list, so you won't have many questions about bands coming or not)

"OHHHH it's a shame!!! ACDC's not coming...." looooool

But, I'd like to know what's the problem with Cradle of Filth... I like this band pretty much... it's a shame!

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by miss_terre4
hehe, nooooooooooooooooooo, please... I know you could, lol...

(But it was a good idea to create this list, so you won't have many questions about bands coming or not)

"OHHHH it's a shame!!! ACDC's not coming...." looooool

But, I'd like to know what's the problem with Cradle of Filth... I like this band pretty much... it's a shame!

It seems that Cradle cancelled their gig last year long after having signed contracts. Wacken therefore won't risk inviting them this year.

And the Nein-List is by no means definite - Holgers answers are oftentimes quite cryptic, or plain wrong. Making the list involves 40% guessing. For example I just had to resurrect Kotipelto from the no-list today. So nothing is 100% sure. ;)

Yeah, and it is really funny what bands are being asked for. People don't seem to have the slightest idea what the huge bands cost.

miss_terre4

28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
Yeah, I guess it's not an easy "job" to organize all the week-end...

Cradle... many people hates this group because of their huge popularity, so this band has to play with money all the time, and "fuck the fans", it sounds like they really don't care about us.
I saw them in 2000, it was pretty good, then, in 2002, awfull.