woa 2003 ticket for sales

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

num

18 Juli 2003
Website besuchen
i have 2 ticket that im willling to selll out.......i bought it for about 40 pound each....i#m willing to sell for 20 pound each .......anyone that is interested .....can contact me at +447919102627.....or mail me at numlok82@hotmail.com...
thank you ....

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Ok. Three weekdays' delivery time across the North Sea is not something I'll wager £40 on, however. Or my friends, then. I'll just leave it to them to fix their own, if they're gonna drag their lazy asses to Wacken after all. Seems it'll just be my girlfriend and me, then. We can always go watch gnoff, I suppose, if we get tired of looking at ourselves.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
i meant for wacken...:p:p
hehehe

ill call you around midnight on fri...im a little busy

acta
actually ill call you at the airport to find ya ;):D

wooohooooo 2 days to go :D:D:

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hahha i know i know..im just testing ya :p:p:p...dotti is back in town :D:D:D

the hostel is fully book... we'll find somewhere..
im off to buy your erdingler tomrw dude ;) the local safeways had some a couple weeks ago...i get you a few bottles :)

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by dittohead
hahha i know i know..im just testing ya :p:p:p...dotti is back in town :D:D:D

the hostel is fully book... we'll find somewhere..
im off to buy your erdingler tomrw dude ;) the local safeways had some a couple weeks ago...i get you a few bottles :)

instant sleep also said to call on the day as 30% of the reservations may be cancelled dont worry we find somwhere! :)

and thanx for the erdinger :D

And yo u better get yo ass to the metal bash with us too coz i got a tkt for ya :p

:D