With Full Fucking Force 2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
At least this year I dont have to organize the whole thing on my own. It took me a lot of nerves, but I knew that my friends will be fucking impressed about that festival, so they would take more people this yeah :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I am slowely getting sick of every festivals. At czech festivals people pisses me off, cause I know like 80% of people going to the festivals and there are lots of assholes. Lot of men on WFF were really annoying when they asked me or my two friends if we wont like to fuck with them (not even people from poland could be that annoying). And I am not even talking about bands...cause I dont really give a shit about what is playing. I mean going to the festivals cause of bands is stupid. I would better go to the concert if I will be really interested in some band.

Poser

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Juni 2003
Morgue sweet home Stuttgart
Website besuchen
Hammered_gods schrieb:
I am slowely getting sick of every festivals. At czech festivals people pisses me off, cause I know like 80% of people going to the festivals and there are lots of assholes. Lot of men on WFF were really annoying when they asked me or my two friends if we wont like to fuck with them (not even people from poland could be that annoying). And I am not even talking about bands...cause I dont really give a shit about what is playing. I mean going to the festivals cause of bands is stupid. I would better go to the concert if I will be really interested in some band.

Polish people rule the world!!!!! :rolleyes: :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Poser schrieb:
Polish people rule the world!!!!! :rolleyes: :D

I saw one black metal polish guy. He got drunk after he had no more than three beers and when he came back to beertent he had his hair forehead swollen from blood cause fell down on the ground somewhere. That was fucking hilarious. :D No the most hilarious thing was that they called him emergency, and they said that he will be gone for like 2 hour....well he came back the next day :D:D:D:D

Poser

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Juni 2003
Morgue sweet home Stuttgart
Website besuchen
Hammered_gods schrieb:
I saw one black metal polish guy. He got drunk after he had no more than three beers and when he came back to beertent he had his hair forehead swollen from blood cause fell down on the ground somewhere. That was fucking hilarious. :D No the most hilarious thing was that they called him emergency, and they said that he will be gone for like 2 hour....well he came back the next day :D:D:D:D

höhö black metal guys are allways ridiculous...
:D :D :D :D

Gorefield

24 Nov. 2001
Düsseldorf
Maybe I'll be at the WFF this year for my first time although the organizers are assholes and don't deserve my money! We'll see...