^witchfucker^

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfucker^

19 Feb. 2003
Website besuchen
i am back :) i couldnt use my old username ^witchfinder^ i dunno why but i couldnt post anything i just kept getting logged out :(

so i am back :D with a new username ^WITCHFUCKER^ LOL

c u guys around here soon

*being a newbie fucking sucks :( *

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Welcome back!!!! :D

Shit, it seems to be a plague...... I wonder who will be the next who'll have to register again :(:(

I hope I do:) So I can have another nickname. My nickhas a little bit to big religious meaning. But I'm a little bit too lazy to change it myself and I also have no idea for a new name so i wait till I get forced to do that:)

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Don't worry, Shizzo, that will never happen to any of us, since we're not spammers.

it even happened to ME!!!! :eek: :D :D
but great to see you back, witchfinder or -fucker or whatelse! :) Was already wondering where you are!
Everything fine with you?

^witchfucker^

19 Feb. 2003
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Lucretia
it even happened to ME!!!! :eek: :D :D
but great to see you back, witchfinder or -fucker or whatelse! :) Was already wondering where you are!
Everything fine with you?

Hey Lucretia :)
thanx for asking ...well things could be better with me :( but i am ok .....maybe tell you about it if i see ya on icq sometime

its good to be back posting in here again :)

c ya around

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
oh, sorry to hear that... and I´m not often using my ICQ at the moment, too less time :(
But YES!! its good to be back posting in here again!! :)
CU, soon!