Win Cinema-Tickets For The Premiere of The New Iron Maiden Concertfilm „Flight 666“!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

6dae6mon6

16 Apr. 2009
warschau
"21-04-09 14:49 - Age: 38 min - By: WackenTinatin
(...)
Deadline: 20-04-2009, 16h. (Legal recourse is excluded.)" :confused:

Is this a joke?
WOA orgas are amazing me more and more... Announce further bands!!! :mad:

6dae6mon6

16 Apr. 2009
warschau
The webmaster must be very lazy or maybe it's too difficult to him to make his job on time... Hope he'll announce next bands before WOA starts;)

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
i thought this was funny i noticed it just as I was getting ready to go an see the film and thought "who the hell stands a chance" didn't see the dates though!!!

As much as i love the whole Wacken scene... this year all performances regarding communicating with the fans have been lacklustre at best!

I should maybe get intouch with the team an see if they wanna hire me to update the web site for them cos clearly they dont have anyways on hand to do it!?