Why the FUCK are you all spamming so FUCKING much???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
No, I'm not angry, but for the first time since I registered this forum, I'll have to leave without reading great amounts of new posts :( Internet-cafes are not gratis!!

Anyway, I'm happy about that, when I'm back in Madrid next week I'll have lots of new threads to spam in :D

Well, I hope no one of those unread threads has something extremely important (kreator cancelled, angra not cancelled :) (they sucked in Rock Machina last saturday), any forumler not going to WOA......)

That's all, friends, see you in WOA!!!

P.S. Don't take too seriously this thread's title (I should say: don't ever take me seriously :) ), and spam as much as you can!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
pff I am way too lazy t o read all your bullshit now S&L... so *slaps him for writing too fucking much*

*slaps everyone else who has spammed more than me in the past 2 weeks* :D:D:D

PS: woohoo I am back home now!!!! ;)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
yes, Iscariot is right.. I mean all this crap:
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
No, I'm not angry, but for the first time since I registered this forum, I'll have to leave without reading great amounts of new posts :( Internet-cafes are not gratis!!

Anyway, I'm happy about that, when I'm back in Madrid next week I'll have lots of new threads to spam in :D

Well, I hope no one of those unread threads has something extremely important (kreator cancelled, angra not cancelled :) (they sucked in Rock Machina last saturday), any forumler not going to WOA......)

That's all, friends, see you in WOA!!!

P.S. Don't take too seriously this thread's title (I should say: don't ever take me seriously :) ), and spam as much as you can!!!

anyway, you both need to be slapped!
*slaps 'em both because I'm back in the holy land again* ;):D:D:D;)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hey scareall, there are a few threads specially made for spamming! You could use them as well! :D :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
To support the spam...

Just saw Battlefield Earth, have been able to avoid it up until now, it may be one of the worst movies ever, stay away from it!
:)

Saw Omen before that though, that one is still great, 26 years and going strong ;)