Whole lotta new bands!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

calonderiel

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Jan. 2003
Near Paris, France
Website besuchen
Testament was indeed excellent, but I'd be hard put to decide which was better between Annihilator, Testament, In Flames and Twisted Sister... Oh Holy Moses was great too, and Onkel Tom would have been very good if the sound'd been better :/

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
The Best bands for me were The Crown, Annihilator, Raise Hell, Masterplan, In Flames and Testament.
As for next years lineup, its looking rather good... Anthrax and Mayhem are very good news indeed, always nice to see COB, Destruction and Saxon are both superb, Nevermore arent too bad, and if Dio is confirmed it will be amazing!

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I was fucking pissed off that Sinister didnt play.anyways I would say that if german fans cant rage, the dont deserve brutal bands playing on stage ;):D:D:D Well I hope someday they will learn it.

Anyways even that I dont like my mother, she was right when she saw DVD Gravedigger from Wacken that "those people dont move and just to headbang must be boring"

(yeah and by headbanging I broke my nose :D:D:D:D:D:D:D)