Who should be the last band to play in Wacken 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Iced Earth sucks,so they can't be :D

i thought they were thrash...was expecting some heavy hard thrash riff...with a hard testament-style grow

but NO!!....a smooth slow

very disappointed :p

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by konstrukt

My Maiden experiences are quite sad. I hope this time i'll be able to see them in full glory

I've had a number of experiences with maidens, and none of them have been sad ones. :D :rolleyes:

Maiden almost killed me, actually.

On their first reunion tour with Bruce, I had to drive six hours to Cleveland because they weren't playing in the DC area. Could only afford the ticket and gas (college student budget, you know), so I didn't get a hotel. Fell asleep on the way home somewhere in the mountains of West Vagina and ran off the road into the median...luckily I came to my senses before driving into the other lane of traffic.

Ok, it was my fault, but whatever. :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by dittohead
shit dude :eek:
was you in your 4x4? :D:D:D

lol, no, I probably would have tipped for sure! :eek:

it was in my mom's old Dodge Intrepid...the median was just a big grassy divot between the lanes of traffic, so I didn't run into anything, except for a white wooden cross marker someone had set up there, maybe because there had been a fatal accident at that spot. How fitting. :rolleyes:

Strangely enough, that poor car's still running despite all the abuse I put it through, lol.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ahhhhh cool, your ok now thats cool:)

i love dodge cars :D:D:D:D....i managed to see a Dodge Viper on the way to Ground Zero...but fuuucking cool car...i love the Dodge Charge :D:D

i hate those "sedans" you bastard have..THEY CALLED SALOON or HATCHBACKS!! :D:D:D:D

grab your self a Charger...be king of the road ..theres one quite near where i live....time for a joyride :p:p:p