ef Leppard ,Heavy metal Fakk2, Pantera flag from USA(mine),Iron Maiden flag,Motorhead, Manowar, Quake 3(mine), Satyricon,Marduk(mine),Iron Maiden,some alien glowing in dark,Overgrill, Within Temptation,Lordi,Chuck(Death),Tarja from Nightwish,Gamma gay...there was also Dark Funeral but my brother will put it somewhere else.
next week or so...







Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
Hehehehe, I'm too old for that (I Think)
I only got a nice looking girl on a Harley Davidson...
20 years back, I remember a few Iron Maiden posters, and Saxon, Judas Priest, Rock Godess, TNT, Motörhead, Plasmatics... GOD DAMN... Good old days...
By the way, my sons room is covered with Dimmu Borgir posters, flags and stuff...
My daughter has Kelly Osbourne, Good Charlotte, Eminem, loads of Lords Of The Rings posters...




Everyone selling more that ten records is commercial...Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Well I dont have that much my own posters cause I am not listening to commercial stuff and dont have favorite band![]()





), in flames - tokyo showdown poster, 2 motörheadposters. Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
Everyone selling more that ten records is commercial...![]()





