Which bands you don't want to see(ever) on Wacken? :D

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sec

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2003
Brisbane, Australia
Lost Horizon (sorry to any fans) I've never heard the band but the poster in my local record store never fails to make me wonder just what the hell they were thinking when they took off their shirts and started painting each others muscley chests.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Sec
Lost Horizon (sorry to any fans) I've never heard the band but the poster in my local record store never fails to make me wonder just what the hell they were thinking when they took off their shirts and started painting each others muscley chests.
:D:D:D

I went to see them in my home town :p

When only one or two bands come each year that resemble metal, you must support it :rolleyes:

This girl from work that went with me said:
Oh I was so dissapointed, they were not so muscular as in the poster, they were even a bit fat...
:D:D

But they have ok music, just that the whole image thing can go a bit too far perhaps?

I actually put up a poster of them in my cubicle at work, but nobody seemd to realize it was ironic :D:D:D

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
nooooo power riffs arnt too bad...drumings pretty coool. but OVER-PRODUCED, you know :)

but cant get enough of fucking speed, thrash brutal!!!

lets thrash him up :D:D brutal thrash style ;)