Where are the Aussies? - 2012

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

KyeLaura

26 Juli 2012
Hey, two Aussies heading to Wacken, in Switzerland at the moment, Spain tomorrow then Hamburg on the 31st. Staying at a Hotel in St Michaelisdonn but keen to meet up with other Aussies in Hamburg the night before or at Wacken. First time going so still not a bit sure what to expect!

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
Hey, two Aussies heading to Wacken, in Switzerland at the moment, Spain tomorrow then Hamburg on the 31st. Staying at a Hotel in St Michaelisdonn but keen to meet up with other Aussies in Hamburg the night before or at Wacken. First time going so still not a bit sure what to expect!

Imagine something like going to Mars with a lot of awesome people :KO:

ZERGERER

16 Juni 2012
Another random Aussie

Shoulda looked here earlier but will probably run into you anyway!! Too much time on the road never enough time to plan as usual!!!Anyway I'm Matt (ZERGERER) I'm in Hamburg now and heading to Wacken Hell tomorrow morning. Send me a txt if you like +61406748819 or my temporary German one +491719272324 if you manage to see the message and I'm sure you'll find me lurking about somewhere if not have an awesome time!!!