When do you predict tickets will sell out?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Gomez7253

17 Okt. 2007
England
www.myspace.com
Hey folks - I'm buying my ticket late january, but I'm worried that tickets will sell out before then. Do you think that tickets will still be readily available by then?

metal_martin

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Nov. 2008
Peterborough, England
My guess would be a big band announcement early January just to promote sales that little bit more to make sure they sell out by end of January. Personally I wouldn't take the risk and wait 'til then.

I was pissed off because we missed the post-festival sale.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
sipy bought her ticket this week... at a ticket sale here in germany (I'm at her place atm)
and the didn't have any original tickets anymore... just computer printed.. they told if you order at metaltix atm you will get the computer printed stuff too... which indicates that's almost 'sold out' already!!!
so if you want a ticket order it ASAP!!

good luck with it anyways ;)