What's the meaning behind your Nickname...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
@scareall

no, i don't really know anyone there. I'm from edinburgh so I don't really go there all that much. only when a good band is there.

scareall

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
@ Zombi

my bf just told me you were standing in front of me at the gig ,i was too drunk to notice*lol* (seen your pic on your band web-site.)
btw Andrea & Dave(metalface) are from Edinburgh and were at the gig too, thats why i asked:)))

{WÐH*jRi$n0}

23 Apr. 2002
bremen
my nick consists of my clantag (wdh->warriorz of dark honor) & a name that was created many years ago... dont know in which context i created it but i juse it in this forum cause the good ones i´ve chosen @ my registration are already used hrhr

the fuckin gay ascii-art is often used in the gamerscene... so i also used it here... but i didnt know that you cant change your nick after registration (i´d better made a nick without those gay symbols ^^) ... :/

sorry for worst english ;)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by xpet
:D for germans it would be Kschpät... dont know how to explain that in english
No! That's perfect because it's phonetic.

I kept reading it as 'expet' :D

Brat is a reflection of my personality, as in cheeky (not spoilt) brat :D and it happens to rhyme with Nat(asha) so my friends started calling me Nat the Brat many years ago.

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Iscariot
Lord Horb: But I also don't know what you mean with that sentence :) Btw, do you have a ticket now?
yep I got it reserved and that's why I'm so greatful to you :D so thanks again!!!

@Jirsno: you can actually change your name.. send Ingo a mail asking him to change your old to your new name and it will work! it also worked with this Eisregen dude who also had lots of ugly symbols in his name... :D;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Originally posted by Onkel Pikk
In my nickname the Estonian word Pikk is in English "tall", because i'm quite a tall guy. Onkel because i'm an Onkel Tom fan...:)

If we Dutch see your name we think about something really different. 'Pik' here is a synonym for Penis :)
So you really have a funny name, especially because of the meaning of it. :D

Tjodalv

25 Nov. 2001
Behind my Drums
Originally posted by Iscariot

If we Dutch see your name we think about something really different. 'Pik' here is a synonym for Penis :)
So you really have a funny name, especially because of the meaning of it. :D

hey dude, do you life near by Amsterdam or Almere ?
I will spend my holidays there in summer :)

Balrog

26 Nov. 2001
Schaumburg o. FFM
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I don't really like my nickname, it doesn't fit with my personality, I'm a really quiet guy, and that nick sounds a little bit aggressive, I think.

...same with me...before that nick I had "Jay" (Jan is my real name) as a nickname but only for a few days 'cause I didn't like it either and so I needed a new nick...at that time I had just finished "The Lord Of The Rings" and so I thought Balrog would be a good nick...

Onkel Pikk

22 Apr. 2002
Tartu, Estonia
pikk.pri.ee
In Norwegian also Pikk means like dick or something. I don't give a shit. My mother language is Estonian, and i don't care what our words mean in other languages. I guess that in every european language there are some words that mean in Estonian something funny or dirty.