What to eat at Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Regrin

29 Jan. 2006
Mexiko, Stadt
Just simply as this, what can man eat on Wacken?
and what does the next sentence means?

> no limitations of food and drinks at the camp- and parkingarea!

We will have BIG MAC cheese burger tickets getting our METAL BAG?

thanx :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Regrin schrieb:
Just simply as this, what can man eat on Wacken?
and what does the next sentence means?

> no limitations of food and drinks at the camp- and parkingarea!

We will have BIG MAC cheese burger tickets getting our METAL BAG?

thanx :)
FOOD!!!

And if you like, go to the supermarket, and buy meat for the BBQ.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
mugabe schrieb:
Don't miss the Buffalo chicken wings served inside the festival area.

but do it the first few days, when I was sober and tried to find them Saturday they were all sold out.

I still owe you I think for 2004 or when it was you bought some and I ate most :rolleyes:

Rojar

17 Aug. 2005
Rostock
Just do it like most of the crazy germans do ( and those of us forced to live here because of extenuating circumstances). Buy three 5.99€ throwaway grill sets at your local hardware store, they come with eveything you need to grill your meat or what ever. Buy meat ( the store in town usually has enough meat for the whole festival time and it isnt THAT far away, I know I was suicidal last year, we ran out of beer and I had to walk into town alone and BACK to the camping area with 24 cans of beer thats living dangerously.) To be honest I found the prices inside quite steep last year, 4€ for a hot dog with all the trimmings..... Did that ONCE!! Hell just bring enough alcohol to trade with your fellow campers I know a few who "bought" cooked meat off of me for something to drink >:)