What to bring from home?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Morrigu

13 Sep. 2014
Sonoma county, California, USA
While I would love to fill my backpack with 22s and carry cases of beer on the plane I don't think that will work. I was wondering what to bring from home for sharing. Coming from the USA. Thinking Bourbon. I am from northern California specifically we have great wine and beer but what I can fit in a checked bag wouldn't be very sharable. Any ideas on what would be worth bringing? I would hate to pack and haul a bottle just to find it on the shelf at the grocery store there.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I'm with Quark. Alcohol is for getting drunk, and there is plenty of it in Wacken for very cheap (the cheapest is in the supermarkets on the main road). I've pretty much packed everything except for the kitchen sink and pantry for each trip over, and every time my luggage came at under 20kg. Booze and food I obtain just before I get there or after I arrive (depending on the festival - Wacken seems to have the easiest access to town than other festivals I've attended).

Do what you wish, but don't forget that glass cannot be carried onto the festival site.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Not to mention, the fact that you may not bring food in in some countries. I don't know the legislation about what you can bring in or not, but they tend to be severe in some countries. And since you're coming outside of "Schengen*"....

*) (Schengen)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: