What metalband are you?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
What metalband are you?

(I did this thing already)
This is my answer:

Moonspell.

You're Moonspell! You have a very weird style of singing, but people are intrigued by you. Your music is like a drug, and everyone wants to buy it after they've tried it a few times. People can never get over how strange your music is, and that's why you're well liked.

Wadana? (what's that?)

PS. Kate agreed with it! :D

(ripped it from the German board.
This thing is in English, the answers too)

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
What metal band are you?

My Results:

Cryptopsy

You are Cryptopsy! You`re one of the most well rounded death metal bands around! You have everything anyone could want in a death metal band: speed, technicality, heaviness, and brutality. Lightning fast guitars, drums, and bass, amazing death metal growls are what you`re known for!

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
haha I'm Death.

Death

You are Death! You are one of the key inventors of modern day death metal. With every album you`ve always gotten better. You`re well respected in the music industry. The metal world wept when your band creator passed away from a brain tumor. Symbolism is an important property in your music.

:D I kick ass.

You`re Iron Maiden! You`re a legend in the music industry. Your legacy has lasted close to 25 years. You`re all about moderation...never too much of anything, but never too little. You`ve always remained true to metal, and the people love you for it. Up the irons! :D :D :D wenn die das meinen...

metal_martin

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Nov. 2008
Peterborough, England
You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you`re all about!

L

Lord Soth

haha I'm Death.

Death

You are Death! You are one of the key inventors of modern day death metal. With every album you`ve always gotten better. You`re well respected in the music industry. The metal world wept when your band creator passed away from a brain tumor. Symbolism is an important property in your music.

:D I kick ass.

Metoo.:D:cool:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
You`re Iron Maiden! You`re a legend in the music industry. Your legacy has lasted close to 25 years. You`re all about moderation...never too much of anything, but never too little. You`ve always remained true to metal, and the people love you for it. Up the irons! :D :D :D wenn die das meinen...

Englisch ist hier vorgesagt. Dies ist das Englischen Teil des Forums. (of Nederlands, or any language, but German)

DarkCapricorn

4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
What metalband are you?

(I did this thing already)
This is my answer:

Moonspell.

You're Moonspell! You have a very weird style of singing, but people are intrigued by you. Your music is like a drug, and everyone wants to buy it after they've tried it a few times. People can never get over how strange your music is, and that's why you're well liked.

Wadana? (what's that?)

PS. Kate agreed with it! :D

(ripped it from the German board.
This thing is in English, the answers too)

you've scored the band i've seen most acting live :) one of my favorites of all time!

DarkCapricorn

4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
What metal band are you?

My Results:

Metallica You are Metallica! In your prime, your music ruled so much. What happened after the Black Album? You are the center of the Napster controversy, you stopped doing solos, your drums sound like trash cans, and your new bass player sucks. Get back on top of things, because people want the old you!

couldn't be more true.

cyber999

20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
Iced Earth

You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you`re all about!