What is wrong with some of you people ???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal Pede

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Aheemmmmm....

What the hell is wrong with some of you people :confused:

Every year ALWAYS the same moaning about everything :mad:

"Could this band please play earlier...cause I need my sleep?", "Please move that band to saturday 'cause me and my friend will not arrive before that day", "Can I bring my own couch, 'cause I want a comfty time watching my favorite bands?" :confused: :confused: :confused:

Okay, except for the first one this was truly fictive BUT It's simply unbelievable what kind of questions you are reading in this forum.

Why don't you just make the best out of the festival as it will be or stay the hell away. It's IMPOSSIBLE for the organizers to satisfy about 30.000 individuals with all their individual taste and needs.

And as far as the negative postings 'bout TWISTED SISTER, I only have one thing to say. I just arrived back from the 'Bang Your Head' festival in Balingen where TS was headlining on saturday. People in DESTRUCTION shirts, people in SLAYER shirts, DOKKEN shirts, SAXON shirts, TESTAMENT shirts were ALL having the greatest time all together, with the ever-greatest atmosphere I HAVE EVER withnessed. One hell of a party I can tell you !!! So why don't you keep your negative comments to yourself and just stay away from the gig, or even better JOIN THE PARTY !!! :)

Well, no more moaning from me...I start to sound just like some of you guys :(

See you in Wacken - Rain or fuckin' shine !!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Metal Pede

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Drinking KRONE PILS right now :)

Another tasteful Danish beer !!!

Also listening to SAXON 'Wheels Of Steel'

Life is good....... :cool: