What interesting did you find under the tree?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Finally got a Playstation 2, along with Final Fantasy X and X-2, which means you are not going to be seeing much of me on these boards for at least the next two weeks or so. Nor is anyone else going to hear from me. A new FF game + ample supply of beer = Scotty's not leaving the house much these days. :D

also got some beer, some more beer (my family knows me well), some cookies, a wah-wah pedal, and a bag for my ski stuff. Not too shabby.

Originally posted by calonderiel
plus various pieces of furniture that would tax my english skill far too much to try to describe...

chances are we'd just use the french names anyway. :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
Finally got a Playstation 2, along with Final Fantasy X and X-2, which means you are not going to be seeing much of me on these boards for at least the next two weeks or so. Nor is anyone else going to hear from me. A new FF game + ample supply of beer = Scotty's not leaving the house much these days. :D

also got some beer, some more beer (my family knows me well), some cookies, a wah-wah pedal, and a bag for my ski stuff. Not too shabby.

chances are we'd just use the french names anyway. :D

Final Fantasy is wonderful game saga, I guess the bast was Final Fantasy 7, cause it was more depressive than other ones. But FFX I saw just at my Playstation2 addicted friend :)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Final Fantasy is wonderful game saga, I guess the bast was Final Fantasy 7, cause it was more depressive than other ones. But FFX I saw just at my Playstation2 addicted friend :)

Yeah, FF7 is still my favorite...great story line, killer graphics, enough random stuff to make me play it over and over. Plus Sephiroth is the most evil video game character ever. I've yet to play a FF game I didn't like. :)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
Yeah, FF7 is still my favorite...great story line, killer graphics, enough random stuff to make me play it over and over. Plus Sephiroth is the most evil video game character ever. I've yet to play a FF game I didn't like. :)

Yeah it was pretty cool, I love evil characters :D But FF8 it was almost crap when I compare it to FF7. Too romantic story, and not so depressive. And less dead :D:D:D

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Somebody must have hacked Hammered_Gods' account.

Anyway, fuck Sony, is commercial gay puke shit.