What do you think?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

powerade

23 Mai 2009
just wonder what the poeple on the forum think of wacken 2009 lineup so far. i,ve been to wacken for a few years running now and have always had an amazing time at all of them and seen some great bands. this is just basically too see the general opinion of wacken goers:

do you think the wacken lineup is:
1. Great
2. Average
3. Poor

i personally think that the lineup is alright, i wouldn,t say its the best some great bands and some shit bands, so i,ll say average.

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
It's a perfectly decent line-up. Once you remove the 20th anniversary hype nonsense, there's a lot to see and be happy about. I'm pretty excited at this point!

metal_martin

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Nov. 2008
Peterborough, England
I really like the Line-up, but I still think there are a few surprises coming.

Edguy and The Scorpions are possibilities - both have convenient spaces - Edguy tour finishes in Saarbrucken on 27 July.

I am wondering if a big "German" announcement is coming, bause there were also stron rumours for Rammstein and Udo? Hope so a Deutsch fest at the 20th Anniversary Wacken would be pretty cool.

crushez

27 Mai 2008
it's not rly as good as all the hype made me think it would be. But for me personally it's a rly good lineup. Alot of nice power/folk metal and some trash.

Deeno

10 Mai 2008
Stockport / England
www.myspace.com
If you had put 4 - SHIT then thats my opinion .
I am off to Hellfest this year which is a SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better line up than Wacken .
Such a shame that the "Mecca" of metal is now getting pissed on by the Garlic Munchers . Viva la France :p

rice

11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
just wonder what the poeple on the forum think of wacken 2009 lineup so far. i,ve been to wacken for a few years running now and have always had an amazing time at all of them and seen some great bands. this is just basically too see the general opinion of wacken goers:

do you think the wacken lineup is:
1. Great
2. Average
3. Poor

4. Sucks Dick

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
I would say that this year's lineup is definitely below average but I wouldn't call it poor either. This isn't whining because of the anniversary hype either, but rather just looking at past Wacken lineups and the fact that there are far less bands this year that I enjoy than there usually are. I also don't think, as others have said, that the distribution of metal's primary sub-genres was done very well at all.